Privacy statement – Sendent B.V.
Who are we?
Sendent’s core business is software creation. In this service to customers, we process personal data. Our contact details are:
- email: email@example.com
- website: www.sendent.nl
- postal address: Station park 84, 6042 AX Roermond, Netherlands
Why this privacy statement?
We are responsible for protecting your personal data as well as possible. In doing so, we must comply with the requirements of the privacy regulations. Among other things, we want to be transparent about the types of data we process, the targets for processing, with whom we share data and what rights you have with regard to your own data. In this privacy statement, we will inform you about this. Do you have any questions after reading this document? Please contact us.
Types of data
We process personal data about you because you use our services and/or because you have provided this data to us. You can think of:
- Contact details, such as name, address, telephone number and email address;
Goals of data processing
We process your personal data aimed at, among other things, the following activities in our company:
- processing orders;
- contacting you in response to any interest you have expressed in any of our products;
- being able to provide support;
- making analyses to improve our services;
- complying with legal obligations;
- sending newsletters or information of a specific nature;
- protecting your data;
Legal grounds for data processing
We use at least one of the following grounds for processing your personal data:
- executing an agreement;
- being able to comply with a legal obligation that rests on us;
- the express consent you have given to process data for specific purposes. You can always revoke this permission;
- to represent our legitimate interests in the context of our business or those of a third party. We always make the trade-off between your interests and ours. Our interests include the careful execution of agreements with you, maintaining and possibly expanding our customer relationship through direct marketing and/or profiling for marketing purposes.
Retention of personal data
We only keep your personal data for as long as we need it. We necessarily keep data that we need during the term of our relationship or agreement.
After the termination of our relationship or agreement, we will keep the data during the statutory retention periods that apply to us.
Information, modification and objection
You have specific rights regarding the processing of your personal data. You can always contact us about this.
This applies in any case to the following subjects:
- whether we process your personal data;
- the way we process your personal data;
- access to the personal data we process from you;
- objections to the processing of your personal data;
- adjustment of your personal data if it has (possibly) been processed incorrectly;
- limitation of your personal data;
- deletion (erasing) of your personal data;
- transferring your personal data to yourself or, at your request, to an organisation designated by you;
- questions about the content of this privacy statement.
Please note that we may not be able to respond to a request in all cases. If this is the case, we will let you know in a reason.
Security of your data
Safe handling of your data is very important to Sendent and we continuously ensure that your data is safe with us. We have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure your personal data.
Sendent’s website may allow you to click through to other non-Sendent-affiliated websites. Sendent has no control over the content or other features of these websites or web pages and is under no circumstances liable for its content or features.
Provision of data to third parties
We do not simply provide your personal data to others. We may only do so if you have given us permission to do so, if we are obliged to do so under the law or a court order, or if such a provision is at the service of our purposes of the processing of personal data.
External parties that process the personal data under our responsibility do so only for purposes and under conditions we have agreed with them. We record this in written agreements.
Privacy statement changes
We may change this privacy statement in the future. On our website you will always find the most up-to-date privacy statement.
Right of complaint
Do you not agree with the way in which we process your personal data or deal with your rights as a customer? Please contact us at least.
You can also file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority. Look at www.autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl for doing so.